Report NEP-PBE-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conor Clarke & Wojciech Kopczuk, 2016. "Business Income and Business Taxation in the United States Since the 1950s," NBER Working Papers 22778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2016. "Can a concern for status reconcile diverse social welfare programs?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 92, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Marcelo Zouain Pedroni & Sebastian Dyrda, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1245, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Darryl R. Koehler & Manni Yu, 2016. "Is Uncle Sam Inducing the Elderly to Retire?," NBER Working Papers 22770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nguyen, Trang T.T., 2016. "Tax administration resources and Income inequality," MPRA Paper 74820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torberg Falch & Justina AV Fischer, 2016. "Welfare state generosity and student performance: Evidence from international student tests 1980 ? 2003," Working Paper Series 17316, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- McGranahan, Leslie, 2016. "Tax Credits and the Debt Position of U.S. Households," Working Paper Series WP-2016-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Barrios, Salvador & Martínez–López, Diego, 2016. "Fiscal Equalization Schemes and Subcentral Government Borrowing," ADBI Working Papers 595, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Thomas Sargent & Mikhail Golosov & David Evans & anmol bhandari, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Debt Management with Incomplete Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 1284, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gizem Kosar & Robert A. Moffitt, 2016. "Trends in Cumulative Marginal Tax Rates Facing Low-Income Families, 1997-2007," NBER Working Papers 22782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FranÃ§ois Legrand & Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Optimal policy with heterogeneous agents and aggregate shocks : An application to optimal public debt dynamics," 2016 Meeting Papers 1272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaston Navarro & Axelle Ferriere, 2016. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Government Spending: It's All About Taxes," 2016 Meeting Papers 1286, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Murard, Elie, 2016. "Consumption and Leisure: The Welfare Impact of Migration on Family Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 10305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Galvan, Estefania, 2016. "Intra-Household Behavioral Responses to Cash Transfer Programs: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).