Report NEP-DGE-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollmann, Robert, 2016. "Discussion of "Financial Intermediation in a Global Environment" (Victoria Nuguer)," MPRA Paper 70191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Mateju & Michal Kejak, 2015. "Limited Liability, Asset Price Bubbles and the Credit Cycle: The Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015/16, Czech National Bank.
- Yasuo Hirose & Takeki Sunakawa, 2016. "Parameter Bias in an Estimated DSGE Model:Does Nonlinearity Matter?," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 063, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Greg Kaplan & Benjamin Moll & Giovanni L. Violante, 2016. "Monetary Policy According to HANK," Working Papers 1602, Council on Economic Policies.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2016. "Market Reforms in the Time of Imbalance," NBER Working Papers 22128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axelle Ferrière & Anastasios G. Karantounias, 2016. "Fiscal Austerity in Ambiguous Times," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark Aguiar & Satyajit Chatterjee & Harold Cole & Zachary Stangebye, 2016. "Quantitative Models of Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 22125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose-Maria Da-Rocha & Marina Mendes Tavares & Diego Restuccia, 2016. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-558, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tomoyuki Nakajima & Shuhei Takahashi, 2016. "Consumption Taxes and Divisibility of Labor under Incomplete Markets," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 065, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Kim, Minseong, 2016. "How accounting accuracy affects DSGE models," MPRA Paper 70404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio A. Lago Alves, 2016. "Labor Markets in Heterogenous Sectors," Working Papers Series 421, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Frederic Ganon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2016. "Aging, international capital flows and long-run convergence," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Caterina Mendicino & Yahong Zhang, 2016. "Risk Shocks in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 1602, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Susanto Basu & Pierre De Leo, 2016. "Should Central Banks Target Investment Prices?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 910, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 May 2017.
- Frédéric Gannon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2016. "Aging, international capital flows and long run convergence," Sciences Po publications 2016-09, Sciences Po.
- Holden, Tom, 2016. "Computation of solutions to dynamic models with occasionally binding constraints," EconStor Preprints 130143, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Airaudo, Marco, 2016. "Endogenous Stock Price Fluctuations with Dynamic Self-Control Preferences," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.