Report NEP-UPT-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aryal, Gaurab & Stauber, Ronald, 2014. "A Note on Kuhn’s Theorem with Ambiguity Averse Players," MPRA Paper 57336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2014. "What is ambiguity?," Cahiers de recherche 2014-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Morrison, William G. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2014. "Loss Aversion in the Laboratory," IZA Discussion Papers 8309, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2014. "Expected utility without full transitivity," CIS Discussion paper series 627, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2014. "Alternative Payoff Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Kiel Working Papers 1932, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mickaël Beaud & Thierry Blayac & Maïté Stéphan, 2014. "Measurements and properties of the values of time and reliability," Working Papers 14-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2014.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Christian Seidl, 2014. "Reconsidering the common ratio effect: The roles of compound independence, reduction, and coalescing," Kiel Working Papers 1930, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antoine Nebout & Marc Willinger, 2014. "Are Non-Expected Utility individuals really Dynamically Inconsistent? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 14-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2014.
- Tristan Le Cotty & Elodie Maitre d'Hotel & Raphael Soubeyran & Julie Subervie, 2014. "Farmer Impatience and Grain Storage for the Hunger Season," Working Papers 14-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2015.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Behavior in Contests," MPRA Paper 57451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Backus & Axelle Ferriere & Stanley Zin, 2014. "Risk and Ambiguity in Models of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 20319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalia Ibrahim & Frédéric Abergel, 2014. "Non-linear filtering and optimal investment under partial information for stochastic volatility models," Working Papers hal-01018869, HAL.
- Igor A. Bykadorov & Alexey A. Gorn & Sergey G. Kokovin & Evgeny V. Zhelobodko, 2014. "Losses From Trade In Krugman’s Model: Almost Impossible," HSE Working papers WP BRP 61/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dreber-Almenberg, Anna & Fudenberg, Drew & Rand, David G., 2014. "Who cooperates in repeated games: The role of altruism, inequity aversion, and demographics," Scholarly Articles 11923167, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Azari Soufiani, Hossein & Diao, Hansheng & Lai, Zhenyu & Parkes, David C., 2013. "Generalized Random Utility Models with Multiple Types," Scholarly Articles 12363923, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David Bradford & Charles Courtemanche & Garth Heutel & Patrick McAlvanah & Christopher Ruhm, 2014. "Time Preferences and Consumer Behavior," NBER Working Papers 20320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.