Report NEP-PUB-2022-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axelle Ferrière & Philipp Grübener & Gaston Navarro & Oliko Vardishvili, 2022. "On the optimal design of transfers and income-tax progressivity," International Finance Discussion Papers 1350, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas & Yadav, Sonal, 2022. "A Note on Optimal Taxation under Status Consumption and Preferences for Equality," Umeå Economic Studies 1009, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Dyrda & Guangbin Hong & Joseph B Steinberg, 2022. "A Macroeconomic Perspective on Taxing Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers tecipa-731, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Van Rymenant & Freddy Heylen & Dirk Van de gaer, 2022. "On the macroeconomic and distributional effects of federal estate tax reforms in the United States," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 22/1052, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2022. "Top Wealth in America: A Reexamination," NBER Working Papers 30396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnny Flentø & Leonardo Santos Simao, 2022. "Illicit Financial Flows - Illicit drug trafficking and tax evasion," DERG working paper series 22-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Development Economics Research Group (DERG).
- Jeehoon Han & Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2022. "Real-Time Poverty, Material Well-Being, and the Child Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 30371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng, Haibo & Liu, Sheng & Xu, Fei, 2022. "China’s VAT Reform, Enterprises Tax Burden and Innovation," Umeå Economic Studies 1008, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Uliczka, 2022. "When the Celtic Tiger relaxed its corporate tax bite: An analysis of the effects on the top and upper middle income shares in Ireland," TUPD Discussion Papers 27, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.