Report NEP-PBE-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Inheritance and wealth inequality: Evidence from population registers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Schreiber, Ulrich & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Taxing away M&A: The effect of corporate capital gains taxes on acquisition activity," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Darryl R. Koehler, 2016. "U.S. Inequality, Fiscal Progressivity, and Work Disincentives: An Intragenerational Accounting," NBER Working Papers 22032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramboll Management Consulting & Corit Advisory, 2016. "Study on Structures of Aggressive Tax Planning and Indicators," Taxation Papers 61, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Leon Bettendorf & Arjan Lejour & Maarten van 't Riet, 2016. "Tax bunching by owners of small corporations," CPB Discussion Paper 326, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Edoardo Di Porto & Henry Ohlsson, 2016. "Avoiding Taxes by Transfers Within the Family," CSEF Working Papers 436, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Egebark, Johan, 2016. "Effects of Taxes on Youth Self-Employment and Income," Working Paper Series 1117, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
- Andreas Thiemann, 2016. "How Does Maternal Pension Wealth Affect Family Old-Age Savings in Germany?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1560, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ferrière, Axelle & Karantounias, Anastasios G., 2016. "Fiscal Austerity in Ambiguous Times," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:bp2016/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Burdín & Fernando Esponda & Andrea Vigorito, 2014. "Inequality and top incomes in Uruguay: a comparison between household surveys and income tax micro-data," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1321, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2016. "Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hirofumi Kurokawa & Tomoharu Mori & Fumio Ohtake, 2016. "A Choice Experiment on Taxes: Are Income and Consumption Taxes Equivalent?," ISER Discussion Paper 0966, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Alvaro Leandro, 2016. "A proposal to revive the European Fiscal Framework," Policy Contributions 13490, Bruegel.
- Luca Agnello & Nikola Altiparmakov & Michal Andrle & Maria Grazia Attinasi & Jan Babecký & Salvador Barrios & John Bluedorn & Vladimir Borgy & Othman Bouabdallah & Andries Brandsma & Adi Brender & Vít, 2016. "Beyond the austerity dispute: new priorities for fiscal policy," Workshop and Conferences 20, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "The Market for Paid Sick Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 9825, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tine Hufkens & Gerlinde Verbist, 2016. "The distributive effects of work-family life policies in European welfare states," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/09, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.