Report NEP-OPM-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Eric R. Young & Changhua Yu, 2015. "A New Dilemma: Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Sudden Stop Economies," NBER Working Papers 21791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel S. Kortum & Brent Neiman, 2015. "Obstfeld and Rogoff's International Macro Puzzles: A Quantitative Assessment," NBER Working Papers 21774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey & Pablo Winant, 2015. "Financial Integration and Growth in a Risky World," NBER Working Papers 21817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bleaney & Lin Yin, 2015. "Price Adjustment in Currency Unions," Discussion Papers 15/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- David Backus & Chase Coleman & Axelle Ferriere & Spencer Lyon, 2015. "Pareto Weights as Wedges in Two-Country Models," NBER Working Papers 21773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2015. "The International Monetary Fund: 70 Years of Reinvention," NBER Working Papers 21805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Domenico Lombardi, 2015. "RMBI or RMBR: Is the Renminbi Destined to Become a Global or Regional Currency?," NBER Working Papers 21716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Fratianni & Federico Giri, 2015. "The Tale of Two Great Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 117, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Bianca De Paoli & Hande Küçük, 2015. "News shocks, monetary policy, and foreign currency positions," Staff Reports 750, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "International Coordination and Precautionary Policies," NBER Working Papers 21793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Wu, 2015. "The Determination of the Equilibrium Exchange Rates Based on a General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 68528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2015. "Short-Term Pain for Long-Term Gain: Market Deregulation and Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 21784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2015. "Fiscal Shocks in a Two-Sector Open Economy with Endogenous Markups," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2299, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Ryan Banerjee & Michael B. Devereux & Giovanni Lombardo, 2015. "Self-Oriented Monetary Policy, Global Financial Markets and Excess Volatility of International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 21737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Takaaki Nomoto, 2015. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agust n S. B n trix & Philip R. Lane, 2015. "Financial Cycles and Fiscal Cycles," Trinity Economics Papers tep0815, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark L. J. Wright, 2015. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," NBER Working Papers 21744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.