Contact information of The World Bank
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
- 2481 Foreign direct investment in Africa : policies also matter
by Morisset, Jacques
- 2480 Productivity growth and resource degradation in Pakistan's Punjab - a decomposition analysis
by Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek
- 2479 Estimating the effects of corruption - implications for Bangladesh
by Rahman, Aminur & Kisunko, Gregory & Kapoor, Kapil
- 2478 Institutions, politics, and contracts : the attempt to privatize the water and sanitation utility of Lima, Peru
by Alcazar, Lorena & Lixin Colin Xu & Zuluaga, Ana Maria
- 2477 Picking the poor : indicators for geographic targeting in Peru
by Schady, Norbert R.
- 2476 Measuring banking efficiency in the pre- and post-liberalization environment : evidence from the Turkish banking system
by Denizer, Cevdet A. & Dinc, Mustafa & Tarimcilar, Murat
- 2475 Industrial growth and the quality of institutions : what do (transition) economies have to gain from the Rule of Law?
by Grigorian, David A. & Martinez, Albert
- 2474 Exports and information spillovers
by Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 2473 Banking risks around the world - the implicit safety net subsidy approach
by Laeven, Luc
- 2472 Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan - a tale of two transition paths
by Alam, Asad & Banerji, Arup
- 2471 Validating operational food insecurity indicators against a dynamic benchmark : evidence from Mali
by Christiaensen, Luc J. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Hoddinott, John
- 2470 Are larger countries really more corrupt?
by Knack, Stephen & Azfar, Omar
- 2469 Risk shifting and long-term contracts : evidence from the Ras Gas Project
by Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert
- 2468 Pricing, subsidies, and the poor : demand for improved water services in Central America
by Walker, Ian & Ordonez, Fidel & Serrano, Pedro & Halpern, Jonathan
- 2467 Does financial liberalization relax financing constraints on firms ?
by Laeven, Luc
- 2466 El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, poverty, and income distribution in the Philippines
by Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans
- 2465 Reforming tax expenditure programs in Poland
by Cavalcanti, Carlos B. & Zhicheng Li
- 2464 The decumulation (payout) phase of defined contribution pillars - policy issues in the provision of annuities and other benefits
by James, Estelle & Vittas, Dimitri
- 2463 Personal pension plans and stock market volatility
by Alier, Max & Vittas, Dimitri
- 2462 Foreign entry in Turkey's banking sector, 1980-97
by Denizer, Cevdet
- 2461 Vertical price control and parallel imports - theory and evidence
by Maskus, Keith E. & Yongmin Chen
- 2460 Labor redundancy, retraining, and outplacement during privatization : the experience of Brazil's Federal Railway
by Estache, Antonio & Schmitt de Azevedo, Jose Antonio & Sydenstricker, Evelyn
- 2459 Short-lived shocks with long-lived impacts? - household income dynamics in a transition economy
by Lokshin, Michael & Ravallion, Martin
- 2458 Choosing rural road investments to help reduce poverty
by Van de Walle, Dominique
- 2457 Urban and regional dynamics in Poland
by Deichmann, Uwe & Henderson, Vernon
- 2456 Geography and development
by Henderson, J. Vernon & Shalizi, Zmarak & Venables, Anthony J.
- 2455 The effects on growth of commodity price uncertainty and shocks
by Dehn, Jan
- 2454 Political cycles in a developing economy - effect of elections in Indian States
- 2453 Designing financial safety nets to fit country circumstances
by Kane, Edward J.
- 2452 Trends in private sector development in World Bank education projects
by Sosale, Shobhana
- 2451 Can there be growth with equity : an initial assessment of land reform in South Africa
by Deininger, Klaus & May, Julian
- 2450 Which firms do foreigners buy : evidence from the Republic of Korea
by Freund, Caroline & Djankov, Simeon
- 2449 Pricing irrigation water : a literature survey
by Johansson, Robert C.
- 2448 On"good"politicians and"bad"policies - social cohesion, institutions, and growth
by Ritzen, Jo & Easterly, William & Woolcock, Michael
- 2447 Attrition in longitudinal household survey data - some tests for three developing-country samples
by Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Kohler, Hans-Peter & Maluccio, John A. & Cotts Watkins, Susan
- 2446 Forecasting the demand for privatized transport - What economic regulators should know, and why
by Trujillo, Lourdes & Quinet, Emile & Estache, Antonio
- 2445 Subsidies in Chilean public utilities
by Serra, Pablo
- 2444 "Seize the state, seize the day": state capture, corruption, and influence in transition
by Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, daniel
- 2443 The politics of economic policy reform in developing countries
by Adams, Richard H. Jr.
- 2442 A firm's-eye view of policy and fiscal reforms in Cameroon
by Gauthier, Bernard & Soloaga, Isidro & Tybout, James
- 2441 Controlling the fiscal costs of banking crises
by Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela
- 2440 Lessons from Uganda on strategies to fight poverty
by Mackinnon, John & Reinikka, Ritva
- 2439 State-community synergies in development : laying the basis for collective action
by Das Gupta, Monica & Grandvoinnet, Helene & Romani, Mattia
- 2438 Measurements of poverty in Indonesia - 1996, 1999, and beyond
by Pradhan, Menno & Suryahadi, Asep & Sumarto, Sudarno & Pritchett, Lant
- 2437 Quantifying vulnerability to poverty - a proposed measure, applied to Indonesia
by Pritchett, Lant & Suryahadi, Asep & Sumarto, Sudarno
- 2436 Safety nets and safety ropes - who benefited from two Indonesian crisis programs - the"poor"or the"shocked"?
by Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep & Pritchett, Lant
- 2435 The evolution of poverty during the crisis in Indonesia, 1996-99
by Suryahadi, Asep*Sumarto, Sudarno*Suharso, Yusuf*
- 2434 Socioeconomic inequalities in child malnutrition in the developing world
by Wagstaff, Adam & Watanabe, Naoko
- 2433 External interventions and the duration of civil wars
by Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Sambanis, Nicholas
- 2432 Funding growth in bank-based and market-based financial systems : evidence from firm level data
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 2431 Inside the crisis : an empirical analysis of banking systems in distress
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam
- 2430 Financial structure and bank profitability
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry
- 2429 Corruption, composition of capital flows, and currency crises
by Shang-Jin Wei
- 2428 The role of foreign investors in debt market development - conceptual frameworks and policy issues
by Lee,Jeong Yeon
- 2427 Public officials and their institutional environment - an analytical model for assessing the impact of institutional change on public sector performance
by Manning, Nick & Mukherjee, Ranjana & Gokcekus, Omer
- 2426 Commodity price uncertainty in developing countries
- 2425 Are returns to investment lower for the poor? Human and physical capital interactions in rural Viet Nam
by van de Walle, Dominique
- 2424 Global transmission of interest rates : monetary independence and the currency regime
by Frankel,Jeffrey A. & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Serven,Luis
- 2423 Financial structure and economic development - firm, industry, and country evidence
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 2422 Private provision of a public good - social capital and solid waste management in Dhaka, Bangladesh
by Pargal, Sheoli & Gilligan, Daniel & Huq, Mainul
- 2421 Contractual savings or stock market development - Which leads?
by Catalan, Mario & Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R.
- 2420 Public versus private ownership : the current state of the debate
by Shirley, Mary & Walsh, Patrick
- 2419 The savings collapse during the transition in Eastern Europe
by Denizer, Cevdet*Wolf, Holger C.
- 2418 Polarization, politics, and property rights : links between inequality and growth
by Keefer, Philip & Knack, Stephen
- 2417 The indirect approach
by Ellerman, David
- 2416 The Swiss multi-pillar pension system : triumph of common sense?
by Queisser, Monika & Vittas, Dimitri
- 2415 Infrastructure restructuring and regulation - building a base for sustainable growth
by Alexander, Ian & Estache, Antonio
- 2414 Pension reform and capital market development -"feasibility"and"impact"preconditions
by Vittas, Dimitri
- 2413 Foreign direct investment in services and the domestic market for expertise
by Markusen, James & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David
- 2412 Urbanization without growth : a not-so-uncommon phenomenon
by Fay, Marianne & Opal, Charlotte
- 2411 Natural openness and good government
by Shang-Jin Wei
- 2410 Is functional literacy a prerequisite for entering the labor market? An analysis of determinants of adults literacy and earnings in Ghana
by Blunch,Niels-Hugo & Verner,Dorte
- 2409 How did the world's poorest fare in the 1990s ?
by Shaohua Chen & Ravallion, Martin
- 2408 What makes banks special ? a study of banking, finance, and economic development
by Bossone, Biagio
- 2407 Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?
by Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny
- 2406 How Mexico's financial crisis affected income distribution
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Salinas, Angel
- 2405 Marginal willingness to pay for education and the determinants of enrollment in Mexico
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Salinas, Angel
- 2404 The distribution of Mexico's public spending on education
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Salinas, Angel
- 2403 Can the world cut poverty in half ? how policy reform and effective aid can meet international development goals
by Collier, Paul & Dollar, David
- 2402 Debt management in Brazil : evaluation of the Real Plan and challenges ahead
by Bevilaqua, Alfonso S. & Garcia, Marcio G. P.
- 2401 Telecom traffic and investment in developing countries : the effects of international settlement rate reductions
by Wallsten, Scott J.
- 2400 Child care and women's labor force participation in Romania
by Monica Fong & Lokshin, Michael
- 2399 Managers, investors, and crises : mutual fund strategies in emerging markets
by Kaminsky,Graciela & Lyons,Richard K. & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 2398 Determinants of current account deficits in developing countries
by Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Loayza, Norman
- 2397 Verifying exchange rate regimes
by Serven,Luis & Frankel,Jeffrey A. & Fajnzylber,Eduardo & Schmukler,Sergio L.
- 2396 Aid dependence and the quality of governance : a cross-country empirical analysis
by Knack, Stephen
- 2395 Decentralizing the provision of health services : an incomplete contracts approach
by Jack, William
- 2394 Tax evasion, corruption, and the remuneration of heterogeneous inspectors
by Wane, Waly
- 2393 Will the Euro trigger more monetary unions in Africa?
by Honohan, Patrick & Lane, Philip R.
- 2392 What factors appear to drive private capital flows to developing countries? and how does official lending respond?
by Dasgupta, Dipak & Ratha, Dilip
- 2391 Are the poor protected from budget cuts? theory and evidence for Argentina
- 2390 The social rate of return on infrastructure investments
by Canning, David & Bennathan, Esra
- 2389 Vietnam - on the road to labor-intensive growth ?
by Belser, Patrick
- 2388 The role of special differential treatment for developing countries in GATT and the World Trade Organization
by Michalopoulos, Constantine
- 2387 The long and winding path to private financing and regulation of toll roads
by Estache, Antonio & Romero, Manuel & Strong, John
- 2386 Regulators and the poor - Lessons from the United Kingdom
by Green, Richard
- 2385 The rise, the fall, and ... : the emerging recovery of project finance transport
by Estache, Antonio & Strong, John
- 2384 Are cost models useful for telecoms regulators in developing countries?
by Benitez, Daniel A. & Estache, Antonio & Kennet, D. Mark & Ruzzier, Christian A.
- 2383 New firm formation and industry growth - does having a market- or bank-based system matter?
by Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross
- 2382 Impediments to the development and efficiency of financial intermediation in Brazil
by Beck, Thorsten
- 2381 Savings and the terms of trade under borrowing constraints
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 2380 Trade polices for electronic commerce
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Schuknecht, Ludger
- 2379 India and the multilateral trading system after Seattle - toward a proactive role
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind
- 2378 Disintegration and trade flows : evidence from the Former Soviet Union
by Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline
- 2377 Reforming water supply in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire : mild reform in a turbulent environment
by Menard, Claude & Clarke, George
- 2376 The effect of early childhood development programs on women's labor force participation and older children's schooling in Kenya
by Lokshin, Michael M. & Glinskaya, Elena & Garcia, Marito
- 2375 Asset distribution, inequality, and growth
by Deininger, Klaus & Olinto, Pedro
- 2374 Should credit be given for autonomous liberalization in multilateral trade negotiations?
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 2373 Reciprocity across modes of supply in the World Trade Organization : a negotiating formula
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 2372 Financial openness, democracy, and redistributive policy
by Dailami, Monsoor
- 2371 Shock persistence and the choice of foreign exchange regime - an empirical note from Mexico
by Giugale, Marcelo*Korobow, Adam
- 2370 A new model for market-based regulation of subnational borrowing - the Mexican approach
by Giugale, Marcelo & Korobow, Adam & Webb, Steven
- 2369 How the proposd Basel Guidelines on rating-agency assessments would affect developing countries
by Ferri, Giovanni & Li-Gang Liu & Majnoni, Giovanni
- 2368 Seeds of corruption - Do market institutions matter?
by Broadman, Harry G. & Recanatini, Francesca
- 2367 Gender, poverty, and nonfarm employment in Ghana and Uganda
by Newman, Constance & Canagarajah, Sudharshan
- 2366 Fiscal constraints, collection costs, and trade policies
by Kubota, Keiko
- 2365 Leading indicator project - Lithuania
by Everhart, Stephen S. & Duval-Hernandez, Robert
- 2364 Perverse effects of a ratings-related capital adequacy system
by Honohan, Patrick
- 2363 Would collective action clauses raise borrowing costs? - an update and additional results
by Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka
- 2362 A transitory regime : water supply in Conakry, Guinea
by Menard, Claude & Clarke, George
- 2361 The welfare effects of private sector participation in Guinea's urban water supply
by Clarke, George & Menard, Claude & Zuluaga, Ana Maria
- 2360 Corruption and the composition of foreign direct investment - firm-level evidence
by Smarzynska, Beata K. & Shang-Jin Wei
- 2359 Reducing carbon dioxide emissions through joint implementation of projects
by Martin, Will
- 2358 Why infrastructure financing facilities often fall short of their objectives
by Klingebiel, Daniela & Ruster, Jeff
- 2357 Evaluating carbon offsets from forestry and energy projects
by Chomitz, Kenneth M.
- 2356 Bureaucratic delegation and political institutions: when are independent central banks irrelevent?
by Keffer, Philip & Stasavage, David
- 2355 Greed and grievance in civil war
by Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke
- 2354 When the bureaucrats move out of business : a cost-benefit assessment of labor retrenchment in China
by Yi Chen & Diwan, Ishac
- 2353 The Sao Mateus - Jabaquara Trolleybusway Concession in Brazil
by Rebelo, Jorge & Machado, Pedro
- 2352 How stronger patent protection in India might affect the behavior of transnational pharaceutical industries
by Fink, Carsten
- 2351 Environmental policy and time consistency - emissions taxes and emissions trading
by Kennedy, Peter W. & Laplante, Benoit
- 2350 Multilateral trade liberalization and political disintegration - implications for the evolution of free trade areas and customs unions
by Schiff, Maurice
- 2349 Trade, foreign direct investment, and international technology transfer : a survey
by Saggi, Kamal
- 2348 Taxing issues with privatization : a checklist
by Mintz, Jack M. & Chen, Duanjie & Zorotheos, Evangelia
- 2347 Terror as a bargaining instrument : a case study of dowry violence in rural India
by Bloch, Francis & Rao, Vijayendra
- 2346 the middle class consensus and economic development
by Easterly, William
- 2345 Information and modeling issues in designing water and sanitation subsidy schemes
by Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Foster, Vivien & Halpern, Jonathan
- 2344 Designing direct subsidies for water and sanitation services - Panama : a case study
by Foster, Vivien*Gomez-Lobo, Andres*Halpern, Jonat
- 2343 Ownership and performance of Lithuanian enterprises
by Grigorian, David A.
- 2342 What can we learn about country performance from conditional comparisons across countries?
by Ravallion, Martin
- 2341 The tyranny of concepts - CUDIE (Cumulated, Depreciated Investment Effort) is NOT capital
by Pritchett, Lant
- 2340 Currency substitution in Latin America - lessons from the 1990s
by Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Serrano, Carlos & Somuano, Alejandro
- 2339 Building subnational debt markets in developing and transition economies : a framework for analysis, policy reform, and assistance strategy
by Noel, Michel
- 2338 The geography of international investment
by Shatz, Howard J. & Venables, Anthony J.
- 2337 Pollution charges, community pressure, and abatement cost of industrial pollution in China
by Hua Wang
- 2336 Endogenous enforcement and effectiveness of China's pollution levy system
by Hua Wang & Wheeler, David
- 2335 Inflation and the poor
by Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley
- 2334 Sex workers and the cost of safe sex - the compensating differential for condom use in Calcutta
by Rao, Vijayendra & Gupta, Indrani & Jana, Smarajit
- 2333 Output fluctuations in Latin America - what explains the recent slowdown?
by Herrera, Santiago & Perry, Guillermo & Quintero, Neile
- 2332 Financial intermediary distress in the Republic of Korea - Small is beautiful?
by Bongini, Paola & Ferri, Giovanni & Tae Soo Kang
- 2331 Competition, Corporate Governance, and regulation in Central Asia - Uzbekistan's structural reform challenges
by Boradman, Harry G.
- 2330 Reducing structural dominance and entry barriers in Russian industry
by Broadman, Harry G.
- 2329 Improving Russia's policy on foreign direct investment
by Bergsman, Joel & Broadman, Harry G. & Drebentsov, Vladimir
- 2328 Social transfers and social assistance - an empirical analysis using Latvian household survey data
by Milanovic, Branko
- 2327 How the Republic of Korea's financial structure affects the volatility of four asset prices
by Hong G. Min & Par,Jong-Goo
- 2326 How urban concentration affects economic growth
by Henderson, Vernon
- 2325 Banking systems around the globe : do regulation and ownership affect the performance and stability?
by Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard & Levine, Ross
- 2324 Give growth and macroeconomic stability in Russia a chance - harden budgets by eliminating nonpayments
by Pinto, Brian & Drebentsov, Vladimir & Morozov, Alexander
- 2323 Globalization and firms'financing choices - evidence from emerging economies
by Schmukler,Sergio L. & Versperoni,Esteban
- 2322 Self-targeted subsidies - the distributional impact of the Egyptian food subsidy system
by Adams, Richard H.
- 2321 Algorithms for purchasing AIDS vaccines
by Bishai, David & Lin, Maria K. & Kiyonga, C.W.B.
- 2320 Does more intense competition lead to higher growth?
by Dutz, Mark A. & Hayri, Aydin
- 2319 Externalities and production efficiency
by Eskeland, Gunnar S.
- 2318 Regulatory reform, competition, and innovation - a case study of the Mexican road freight industry
by Dutz, Mark A. & Hayri, Aydin & Ibarra,Pablo
- 2317 Trade negotiations in the presence of network externalities
by Kubota, Keiko
- 2316 Distributional outcomes of a decentralized welfare program
by Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin
- 2315 Investment in natural gas pipelines in the Southern Cone of Latin America
by Jadresic, Alejandro
- 2314 Technological leadership and foreign investors'choice of entry mode
by Smarzynska, Beata K.
- 2313 How interest rates changed under financial liberalization - a cross-country review
by Honohan,Patrick Thomas
- 2312 Measuring governance, corruption, and State capture - how firms and bureaucrats shape the business environment in transition economies
by Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, Daniel & Schankerman, Mark
- 2311 The Buenos Aires water concession
by Alcazar, Lorena & Abdala, Manuel A. & Shirley, Mary M.
- 2310 How politics and institutions affect pension reform in three post-communist countries
by Orenstein, Mitchell A.
- 2309 What drives private saving around the world?
by Loayza, Norman & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis
- 2308 How small should an economy's fiscal deficit be? - a monetary programming approach
by Beckerman,Paul E.
- 2307 Surveying surveys and questioning questions - learning from World Bank experience
by Recanatini, Francesca & Wallsten, Scott J. & Lixin Colin Xu
- 2306 International contagion - implications for policy
by Chang, Roberto & Majnoni, Giovanni
- 2305 The impact of banking crises on money demand and price stability
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 2304 Disinflation and the supply side
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Lodovico, Pizzati
- 2303 Malaria and growth
by McCarthy, F. Desmond & Wolf, Holger & Yi Wu
- 2302 Why liberalization alone has not improved agricultural productivity in Zambia : the role of asset ownership and working capital constraints
by Deininger, Klaus & Olinto, Pedro
- 2301 Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions
by Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael
- 2300 Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty
by Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry
- 2299 Household savings in transition economies
by Denizer, Cevdet*Wolf, Holger C.*Ying, Yvonne
- 2298 Fiscal deficits, monetary reform, and inflation stabilization in Romania
by Budina, Nina & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder
- 2297 Sources of ethnic inequality in Vietnam
by Gunewardena, Dileni & Van de Walle, Dominique
- 2296 An ecological and historical perspective on agricultural development in Southeast Asia
by Hayami, Yujiro
- 2295 Resolving bank failures in Argentina - recent developments and issues
by De La Torre,Augusto
- 2294 Reforming the urban water system in Santiago, Chile
by Shirley, Mary M. & L. Colin Xu & Zuluaga, Ana Maria
- 2293 Should capital flows be regulated? - a look at the issues and policies
by Islam, Roumeen
- 2292 Dividing the spoils - pensions, privatization, and reform in Russia's transition
by Kapstein, Ethan B. & Milanovic, Branko
- 2291 Incentives for pollution control - regulation and public disclosure
by Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit
- 2290 Decentralization and corruption - evidence across countries
by Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta
- 2289 Exchange rate overvaluation and trade protection - lessons from experience
by Shatz, Howard J. & Tarr, David G.
- 2288 Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons
by Wyplosz, Charles
- 2287 The vicious circles of control - regional governments and insiders in privatized Russian enterprises
by Desai, Raj M. & Goldberg, Itzhak
- 2286 Transparency, liberalization, and banking crisis
by Mehrez, Gil & Kaufmann, Daniel
- 2285 Industrial environmental performance in China - the impact of inspections
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Namingi, Nlandu & Hua Wang
- 2284 The use of asset management companies in the resolution of banking crises - cross-country experience
by Klingebiel, Daniela
- 2283 New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions
by Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick
- 2282 Managing fiscal risk in Bulgaria
by Polackova Brixi, Hana & Shatalov, Sergei & Zlaoui, Leila