Export entrepreneurs : evidence from Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2008.
"Is export promotion effective in developing countries? Firm-level evidence on the intensive and the extensive margins of exports,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2011. "Is Export Promotion Effective in Developing Countries? Firm-Level Evidence on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Exports," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3187, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Josep M Vilarrubia & Rubén Segura-Cayuela, 2008. "Uncertainty and entry into export markets," 2008 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2006. "Globalization and Endogenous Firm Scope," NBER Working Papers 12322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Microfinance; Access to Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-11 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2010-09-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.