Report NEP-ENT-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braguinsky, Serguey & Honjo, Yuji & Nagaoka, Sadao & Nakamura, Kenta, 2010. "Science-Based Business : Knowledge Capital or Entrepreneurial Ability? : Theory and Evidence from a Survey of Biotechnology Start-ups," IIR Working Paper 10-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- D.B. Audretsch & A.R. Thurik, 2010. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- André van Stel & Chantal Hartog & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2010. "Measuring Business Ownership Across Countries and Over Time: Extending the COMPENDIA Data Base," Scales Research Reports H201019, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Freund, Caroline & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2010. "Export entrepreneurs : evidence from Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5407, The World Bank.
- Temouri, Yama & Vogel, Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Self-Selection into Export Markets by Business Services Firms: Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ramon P. DeGennaro & Gerald P. Dwyer, 2010. "Expected returns to stock investments by angel investors in groups," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Shikhar Ghosh & Ramana Nanda, 2010. "Venture Capital Investment in the Clean Energy Sector," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-020, Harvard Business School.
- Cole, Rebel, 2010. "Bank credit, trade credit or no credit: Evidence from the Surveys of Small Business Finances," MPRA Paper 24689, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2010.
- Minniti, Maria & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Female Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Papers UNU-WIDER Wider Angle WA2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).