Venture Capital Investment in the Clean Energy Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldfarb, Brent & Kirsch, David & Miller, David A., 2007. "Was there too little entry during the Dot Com Era?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 100-144, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victoria Shestalova & Chiara Criscuolo & Nick Johnstone & Carlo Menon, 2014. "Renewable energy policies and cross-border investment: evidence from M&A in solar and wind energy," CPB Discussion Paper 288, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014.
"Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks,"
Working Papers Series
7, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond market failures: The market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-21, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Sonnenschein, 2016. "Understanding indicator choice for the assessment of research, development, and demonstration financing of low-carbon energy technologies: Lessons from the Nordic countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1204-:d:141339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uyarra, Elvira & Shapira, Philip & Harding, Alan, 2016. "Low carbon innovation and enterprise growth in the UK: Challenges of a place-blind policy mix," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 264-272.
- Rasmus Lema & Björn Johnson & Allan Dahl Andersen & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Ankur Chaudhary (ed.), 2014. "Low-Carbon Innovation and Development," Globelics Thematic Reviews, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management, number low-carbon.
- Cumming, Douglas & Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 2016. "‘Cleantech’ venture capital around the world," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 86-97.
- Chang, Youngho & Fang, Zheng & Li, Yanfei, 2016.
"Renewable energy policies in promoting financing and investment among the East Asia Summit countries: Quantitative assessment and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 427-436.
- Youngho Chang & Zheng Fang & Yanfei Li, . "Renewable Energy Policies in Promoting Financing and Investment among the East Asia Summit Countries: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2018066030791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Financing Renewable Energy: Who is Financing What and Why it Matters," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-12, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-018-0007-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2010-09-11 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:11-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.