Report NEP-INT-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Productivity Gains From Exporting: Do Export Destinations Matter?," Working Papers IES 2010/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Sebastian Vollmer, 2010. "Bilateral trade flows and income-distribution similarity," Working Papers 10-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Blyde, Juan, 2010. "Trade, Resource Reallocation and Industry Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 24767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Yuan & Beghin, John C., 2010. "A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of the Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Weishi Grace Gu, 2010. "Does foreign intellectual property rights protection affect U.S. exports and FDI?," Working Papers 10-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Freund, Caroline & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2010. "Export entrepreneurs : evidence from Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5407, The World Bank.
- Fukunishi, Takahiro, 2010. "FDI and Export Participation of Local Firms in Africa: The Case of the Kenyan Garment Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 232, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Working Papers in Economics 10/54, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Blyde, Juan, 2010. "Paving the road to export: the trade impacts of domestic transport costs and road quality," MPRA Paper 24625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Peng & Heshmati, Almas, 2010. "International Trade and its Effects on Economic Growth in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lourdes Moreno & Diego Rodríguez, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: An empirical assessment," Working Papers 10-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Keith E. Maskus & Yiting An, 2010. "Knowledge-Capital, International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 10-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Sasi Iamsiraroj & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: a Real Relationship or Wishful Thinking?," Economics Series 2010_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:146257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2010. "Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2010-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2010. "A Survey of Trade and Wage Inequality: Anomalies, Resolutions, and New Trends," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.