Knowledge-Capital, International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: A Sectoral Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Titus O. Awokuse & Keith E. Maskus & Yiting An, 2012. "Knowledge Capital, International Trade, And Foreign Direct Investment: A Sectoral Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 707-723, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Weishi Grace Gu, 2015.
"Does Foreign Intellectual Property Rights Protection Affect Us Exports And Fdi?,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 256-264, July.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Weishi Grace Gu, 2010. "Does foreign intellectual property rights protection affect U.S. exports and FDI?," Working Papers 10-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Ivanovic, Zoran & Baresa, Suzana & Bogdan, Sinisa, 2011. "Influence Of Fdi On Tourism In Croatia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 2(1), pages 21-28.
- Chellaraj,Gnanaraj & Mattoo,Aaditya & Chellaraj,Gnanaraj & Mattoo,Aaditya, 2015. "Can the knowledge capital model explain foreign investment in services ? the case of Singapore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7186, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; knowledge-capital model; exports; GMM;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2010-09-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:10-11.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.