Influence Of Fdi On Tourism In Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Law, Siong Hook, 2010. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and economic growth: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1079-1089, September.
- Gao, Ting, 2005. "Foreign direct investment and growth under economic integration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 157-174, September.
- Leonard K. Cheng & Zihui Ma, 2010. "China's Outward Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 545-578 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Keith E. Maskus & Yiting An, 2012.
"Knowledge Capital, International Trade, And Foreign Direct Investment: A Sectoral Analysis,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 707-723, July.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Keith E. Maskus & Yiting An, 2010. "Knowledge-Capital, International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 10-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 2015. "Tourism, Trade, Externalities, And Public Goods In A Three-Sector Growth Model," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; GDP; tourism in Croatia; foreign investors;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Zoran Ivanovic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .