Bilateral trade flows and income-distribution similarity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault & Markusen, James R., 2012.
"Skill Premium and Trade Puzzles: A Solution Linking Production and Preferences,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James R. Markusen, 2012. "Skill Premium and Trade Puzzles: a Solution Linking Production and Preferences," NBER Working Papers 18131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Bernasconi, 2013. "Similarity of income distributions and the extensive and intensive margin of bilateral trade flows," ECON - Working Papers 115, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Markusen, James R., 2013. "Putting per-capita income back into trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 255-265.
- Eppinger, Peter S. & Felbermayr, Gabriel J., 2015.
"Bilateral trade and similarity of income distributions: The role of second moments,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 159-162.
- Peter S. Eppinger & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2014. "Bilateral Trade and Similarity of Income Distributions: The Role of Second Moments," ifo Working Paper Series 184, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Thibault FALLY, 2012. "Skill premium and trade puzzles: A solution linking production factors and demand," 2012 Meeting Papers 1189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Income distribution; Gravity equation; Density estimation; Non-homothetic prefereces.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aee:wpaper:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Miguel del Corral Cuervo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeefiea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .