Skill premium and trade puzzles: A solution linking production factors and demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Sebastian Vollmer, 2010. "Bilateral trade flows and income-distribution similarity," Working Papers 10-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2000.
"A Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods under Nonhomothetic Preferences: Demand Complementarities, Income Distribution, and North-South Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1093-1120, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "A Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods under Non-homothetic Preferences: Demand Complementarities, Income Distribution, and North-South Trade," Discussion Papers 1241, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fally, Thibault & Paillacar, Rodrigo & Terra, Cristina, 2010.
"Economic geography and wages in Brazil: Evidence from micro-data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 155-168, January.
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2008. "Economic Geography and Wages in Brazil: Evidence from Micro-Data," THEMA Working Papers 2008-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2010. "Economic geography and wages in Brazil: Evidence from micro-data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429718, HAL.
- James Cassing & Shuichiro Nishioka, 2009. "Nonhomothetic Tastes and Missing Trade of Factor Services," Working Papers 09-03, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault & Markusen, James, 2017.
"Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt96g8f3k0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James R. Markusen, 2017. "Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," CESifo Working Paper Series 6514, CESifo Group Munich.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James Markusen, 2017. "Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," NBER Working Papers 23482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault & Markusen, James R., 2017. "Per-Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," CEPR Discussion Papers 12077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:1189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .