Skill premium and trade puzzles: A solution linking production factors and demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Sebastian Vollmer, 2010. "Bilateral trade flows and income-distribution similarity," Working Papers 10-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2000.
"A Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods under Nonhomothetic Preferences: Demand Complementarities, Income Distribution, and North-South Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1093-1120, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "A Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods under Non-homothetic Preferences: Demand Complementarities, Income Distribution, and North-South Trade," Discussion Papers 1241, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fally, Thibault & Paillacar, Rodrigo & Terra, Cristina, 2010.
"Economic geography and wages in Brazil: Evidence from micro-data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 155-168, January.
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2008. "Economic Geography and Wages in Brazil: Evidence from Micro-Data," THEMA Working Papers 2008-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2010. "Economic geography and wages in Brazil: Evidence from micro-data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429718, HAL.
- James Cassing & Shuichiro Nishioka, 2009. "Nonhomothetic Tastes and Missing Trade of Factor Services," Working Papers 09-03, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault & Markusen, James, 2017.
"Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt96g8f3k0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James R. Markusen, 2017. "Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," CESifo Working Paper Series 6514, CESifo Group Munich.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James Markusen, 2017. "Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," NBER Working Papers 23482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault & Markusen, James R., 2017. "Per-Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," CEPR Discussion Papers 12077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:1189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.