Linder hypothesis revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1998.
"Open Regionalism in a World of Continental Trade Blocs,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(3), pages 440-453, September.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1995. "Open Regionalism in a World of Continental Trade Blocs," NBER Working Papers 5272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1998. "Open Regionalism in a World of Continental Trade Blocs," IMF Working Papers 98/10, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galli, Paolo & Fraga, Carla & de Sequeira Santos, Marcio Peixoto, 2016. "Gravitational force exerted by Brazilian tourist destinations on foreign air travelers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 76-83.
- Hendrik W. Kruse, 2016. "Revisiting the Sectoral Linder Hypothesis: Aggregation Bias or Fixed Costs?," LIS Working papers 658, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Dhakal, Dharmendra & Pradhan, Gyan & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2011. "“Another Empirical Look at the Theory of Overlapping Demands - Un altro sguardo empirico alla teoria delle overlapping demands," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 103-113.
- Ari Kokko & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2014. "Distance, Transaction Costs, and Preferences in European Trade," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 87-120, June.
- Claudia Bernasconi, 2013. "Similarity of income distributions and the extensive and intensive margin of bilateral trade flows," ECON - Working Papers 115, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tania Georgia VICIU & Larisa MIHOREANU & Carmen COSTEA, 2016. "An Essay on the Applicability of the Linder Hypothesis in Determining the Patterns of the Romanian International Trade," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 5(1), pages 52-62, March.
- repec:eur:ejserj:73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiyong Keum, 2010. "Tourism flows and trade theory: a panel data analysis with the gravity model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 541-557, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:9:p:601-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.