Tourism flows and trade theory: a panel data analysis with the gravity model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Romer, David & Cyrus, Teresa, 1995.
"Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
233408, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1996. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," NBER Working Papers 5732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1995. "Trade and growth in East Asian countries: cause and effect?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, David Romer and Teresa Cyrus., 1995. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-050, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1997.
"Technology and Bilateral Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
6253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1997. "Technology and Bilateral Trade," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 79, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Darren Byers & Talan Işcan & Barry Lesser, 2000.
"New Borders and Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Analysis of the Baltic States,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Byers, D.A. & Iscan, T.B. & Lesser, B., 1998. "New Borders and Trade Flows: a Gravity Model Analysis of the Baltic States," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 98-04, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- David Karemera & Victor Iwuagwu Oguledo & Bobby Davis, 2000. "A gravity model analysis of international migration to North America," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1745-1755.
- Howard J. Wall, 1999. "Using the gravity model to estimate the costs of protection," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 33-40.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Changkyu Choi, 2002. "Linder hypothesis revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 601-605.
- Michael McPherson & Michael Redfearn & Margie Tieslau, 2001. "International trade and developing countries: an empirical investigation of the Linder hypothesis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 649-657.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galli, Paolo & Fraga, Carla & de Sequeira Santos, Marcio Peixoto, 2016. "Gravitational force exerted by Brazilian tourist destinations on foreign air travelers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 76-83.
- Morley, Clive & Rosselló, Jaume & Santana-Gallego, Maria, 2014. "Gravity models for tourism demand: theory and use," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-10.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2013.
"The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 369-402, July.
- Candela, Guido & Mussoni, Maurizio & Patuelli Roberto, 2012. "The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy," EBLA Working Papers 201204, University of Turin.
- R. Patuelli & M. Mussoni & G. Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Papers wp834, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Paper series 14_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2013.
- Chhorn, Theara, 2017. "On the Investigation of Factors Effecting International Tourist Arrivals to Cambodian Market: A Static and Dynamic Gravity Approach," MPRA Paper 83813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2017.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Barbieri, Carla, 2015. "On the demand for agritourism: a cursory review of methodologies and practice," MPRA Paper 68177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Santoni, Gianluca, 2015.
"Human-mobility networks, country income, and labor productivity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 377-407, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Human-Mobility Networks, Country Income, and Labor Productivity," LEM Papers Series 2014/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tekleselassie, Tsegay Gebrekidan, 2016. "Three essays on the impact of institutions and policies on socio-economic outcomes," Economics PhD Theses 1316, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Murat GENC, "undated". "Migration and Tourism Flows to New Zealand," EcoMod2010 259600062, EcoMod.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:299-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleonora Lorenzini & Maurizio Pisati & Tomaso Pompili, 2014. "Determinants of international tourist choices in Italian provinces: a joint demand-supply approach with spatial effects," ERSA conference papers ersa14p862, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0143-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsC21; C23; F11; F14; R12;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:44:y:2010:i:3:p:541-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .