Productivity Gains From Exporting: Do Export Destinations Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Loecker, Jan, 2007.
"Do exports generate higher productivity? Evidence from Slovenia,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 69-98, September.
- Jan De Loecker, 2004. "Do Exports Generate Higher Productivity? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15104, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanapol Srithanpong, 2015. "Export Destinations and Plant Heterogeneity: Evidence from Thai Manufacturing," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-011, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1765 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexporting; productivity; spillovers;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IFN-2010-09-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2010_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .