Report NEP-EFF-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2010. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 93143, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Staikuras, Christos, 2010. "On the determinants of banking efficiency in four new European Union Member States: the impact of structural reforms," MPRA Paper 24634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Panel Data Evidence on Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Measures of Backward and Forward Linkages," Working Papers IES 2010/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Productivity Gains From Exporting: Do Export Destinations Matter?," Working Papers IES 2010/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide & Volta, Nicola, 2010. "The impact of airport competition on technical efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis applied to Italian airports," MPRA Paper 24648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colistete, Renato P., 2010. "Revisiting Import-Substituting Industrialisation in Post-War Brazil," MPRA Paper 24665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "The productivity of trust," Working Papers CEB 10-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gao, Song, 2010. "Impacts of Restructurings on Manufacturing Productive Efficiency: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 24766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blyde, Juan, 2010. "Trade, Resource Reallocation and Industry Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 24767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & George Chorafakis, 2010. "Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity," Working Papers 2010/3, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Gao, Song, 2010. "Privatization, Soft Budget Constraint, and Social Burdens: A Random-Effects Stochastic Frontier Analysis on Chinese Manufacturing Technical Efficiency," MPRA Paper 24765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Credit Growth, Bank Soundness and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Indian Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 24715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Miceli & Brian Volz, 2010. "Application of DEA to Voting for the Baseball Hall of Fame," Working papers 2010-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Peng & Heshmati, Almas, 2010. "International Trade and its Effects on Economic Growth in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamada, Miki & Konishi, Masaru, 2010. "Related Lending and Bank Performance: Evidence from Indonesia," IDE Discussion Papers 229, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).