Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & David Frachisse & Nadine Massard, 2007.
"Social distance versus spatial distance in R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 495-519, August.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Nadine Massard & David Frachisse, 2007. "Social distance versus spatial distance in R & D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies," Post-Print ujm-00176420, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011.
"Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey,"
- Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011. "Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1616, European Regional Science Association.
- Gianni Guastella & Frank G. van Oort, 2015.
"Regional Heterogeneity and Interregional Research Spillovers in European Innovation: Modelling and Policy Implications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1772-1787, November.
- Gianni Guastella & Frank van Oort, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and interregional research spillovers in European innovation: modeling and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1506, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Roberta Capello & Attila Varga, 2013. "Knowledge creation and knowledge diffusion in space and regional innovation performance: introductory remarks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 113-118, August.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2013.
"Research productivity and the quality of interregional knowledge networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 155-189, August.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Varga, Attila & Sebestyén, Tamás, 2015.
"Innováció Kelet-Közép-Európában. Az EU keretprogramjaiban való részvétel szerepe az innovációs teljesítményben
[Innovation in Central East Europe. The role played in innovation performance by parti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 881-908.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2015.
"R&D Policies in France: New Evidence from a NUTS3 Spatial Analysis,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2015-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Attila Varga & Márton Horváth, 2014.
"Institutional and regional factors behind university patenting in Europe: an exploratory spatial analysis using EUMIDA data,"
Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 6, pages iii-iii
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Attila Varga & Márton Horváth, 2012. "Institutional and regional factors behind university patenting in Europe: An exploratory spatial analysis using EUMIDA data," Working Papers 2012/5, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti & Mario Nosvelli, 2014. "Does intentional mean hierarchical? Knowledge flows and innovative performance of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 453-485, September.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Warda, Peter & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012.
"Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
280, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Warda & Urban GrÃ¥sjÃ¶ & Charlie Karlsson, 2012. "Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p622, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2013. "Territorial patterns of innovation: a taxonomy of innovative regions in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 119-154, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; network effects; R&D productivity;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2010-09-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2010-09-11 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pec:wpaper:2010/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamás Sebestyén). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feptehu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.