Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corinne Autant‐Bernard & Pascal Billand & David Frachisse & Nadine Massard, 2007.
"Social distance versus spatial distance in R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 495-519, August.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Nadine Massard & David Frachisse, 2007. "Social distance versus spatial distance in R & D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies," Post-Print ujm-00176420, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011.
"Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey,"
- Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011. "Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1616, European Regional Science Association.
- Gianni Guastella & Frank G. van Oort, 2015.
"Regional Heterogeneity and Interregional Research Spillovers in European Innovation: Modelling and Policy Implications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1772-1787, November.
- Gianni Guastella & Frank van Oort, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and interregional research spillovers in European innovation: modeling and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1506, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Roberta Capello & Attila Varga, 2013. "Knowledge creation and knowledge diffusion in space and regional innovation performance: introductory remarks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 113-118, August.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2013.
"Research productivity and the quality of interregional knowledge networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 155-189, August.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Varga, Attila & Sebestyén, Tamás, 2015.
"Innováció Kelet-Közép-Európában. Az EU keretprogramjaiban való részvétel szerepe az innovációs teljesítményben
[Innovation in Central East Europe. The role played in innovation performance by parti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 881-908.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2015.
"R&D Policies in France: New Evidence from a NUTS3 Spatial Analysis,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2015-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Attila Varga & Márton Horváth, 2014.
"Institutional and regional factors behind university patenting in Europe: an exploratory spatial analysis using EUMIDA data,"
Chapters, in: Andrea Bonaccorsi (ed.), Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 6, pages iii-iii,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Attila Varga & Márton Horváth, 2012. "Institutional and regional factors behind university patenting in Europe: An exploratory spatial analysis using EUMIDA data," Working Papers 2012/5, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti & Mario Nosvelli, 2014. "Does intentional mean hierarchical? Knowledge flows and innovative performance of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 453-485, September.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Warda, Peter & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012.
"Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
280, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Warda & Urban GrÃ¥sjÃ¶ & Charlie Karlsson, 2012. "Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p622, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2013. "Territorial patterns of innovation: a taxonomy of innovative regions in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 119-154, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; network effects; R&D productivity;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2010-09-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2010-09-11 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pec:wpaper:2010/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamás Sebestyén). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feptehu.html .