Report NEP-EUR-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Ahner & Jean-Michel Glachant and Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Legal Feasibility of Schengen-like Agreements in European Energy Policy: The Cases of Nuclear Cooperation and Gas Security of Supply," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 43, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & George Chorafakis, 2010. "Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity," Working Papers 2010/3, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Temouri, Yama & Vogel, Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Self-Selection into Export Markets by Business Services Firms: Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Gautier & Dimitri Paolini, 2010. "Universal service financing in competitive postal markets:One size does not fit all," CREPP Working Papers 1004, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Staikuras, Christos, 2010. "On the determinants of banking efficiency in four new European Union Member States: the impact of structural reforms," MPRA Paper 24634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphanie Hennette-Vauchez, 2010. "Biomedicine and EU Law: Unlikely Encounters?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 46, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Anti-corruption strategies in some South-Eastern European states.An empirical study on the impact of the government performance," MPRA Paper 24741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2010.
- Justus Schönlau, 2010. "The committee of the regions: the recon models from a subnational perspective," RECON Online Working Papers Series 10, RECON.
- Item repec:cdl:econwp:936646 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "Aviation, Space or Aerospace? Exploring the knowledge networks of two industries in den Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Philip Leifeld & Sebastian Haunss, 2010. "A Comparison between Political Claims Analysis and Discourse Network Analysis: The Case of Software Patents in the European Union," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Attila Varga & Péter Járosi & Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers 2010/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore