Aviation, Space or Aerospace? Exploring the knowledge networks of two industries in den Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Martin, 2012.
"Measuring Knowledge Bases in Swedish Regions,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(9), pages 1569-1582, September.
- Martin, Roman, 2012. "Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tom Broekel & Holger Graf, 2010. "Structural properties of cooperation networks in Germany: From basic to applied research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:bla:growch:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:535-555 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaerospace industry; knowledge base; knowledge network; bridging organization;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-NET-2010-09-11 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pum:wpaper:2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .