Report NEP-NET-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201088s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "Aviation, Space or Aerospace? Exploring the knowledge networks of two industries in den Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2010. "The Optimal Defense of Networks of Targets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1251, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Philip Leifeld & Sebastian Haunss, 2010. "A Comparison between Political Claims Analysis and Discourse Network Analysis: The Case of Software Patents in the European Union," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & George Chorafakis, 2010. "Agglomeration and interregional network effects on European R&D productivity," Working Papers 2010/3, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:925775 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Lang & Marc Laperrouza & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Competition Effects in a Liberalized Railway Market," Working Papers 0131, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Apr 2011.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Margherita Comola, 2010. "Testing Unilateral and Bilateral Link Formation," Working Papers id:2797, eSocialSciences.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "Different Approaches to Influence Based on Social Networks and Simple Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00514850, HAL.
- Caliendo, Marco & Schmidl, Ricarda & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2010. "Social Networks, Job Search Methods and Reservation Wages: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4219264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2010. "The Economics of Number Portability: Switching Costs and Two-Part Tariffs," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 483, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.