Anti-corruption strategies in some South-Eastern European states.An empirical study on the impact of the government performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, 2009.
"Instability And The Incentives For Corruption,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 42-92, March.
- Filipe Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, "undated". "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Working Paper 248201, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Campante, Filipe Robin & Chor, Davin & Do, Quoc-Anh, 2009. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Scholarly Articles 4778510, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, 2009. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/o45fqtltm96, Sciences Po.
- Davin Chor & Filipe Campante & Quoc-Anh Do, 2005. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," CID Working Papers 6, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche, 1999. "Competition and corruption in an agency relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 271-295, December.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2004. "Governance Matters III: Governance Indicators for 1996, 1998, 2000, and 2002," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 253-287.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2009. "Corruption in the public organizations. Towards a model of cost-benefit analysis for the anticorruption strategies," MPRA Paper 17639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Svensson, Jakob, 2003. "Political instability, corruption and policy formation: the case of environmental policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1383-1405, August.
- Huther, Jeff & Shah, Anwar, 2000. "Anti-corruption policies and programs : a framework for evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2501, The World Bank.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2009. "Public Integrity and Performance of Governance. A Comparative Study for South-Eastern Europe," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 7(07(536)), pages 3-28, July.
More about this item
Keywordsanti-corruption strategies; assessment; impact; government performance.;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2010-09-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .