Corruption, Transparency and Quality.Comparative Approaches and Judiciary Support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, 2009.
"Instability And The Incentives For Corruption,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 42-92, March.
- Filipe Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, "undated". "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Working Paper 248201, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Campante, Filipe Robin & Chor, Davin & Do, Quoc-Anh, 2009. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Scholarly Articles 4778510, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor & Quoc-Anh Do, 2009. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/o45fqtltm96, Sciences Po.
- Davin Chor & Filipe Campante & Quoc-Anh Do, 2005. "Instability and the Incentives for Corruption," CID Working Papers 6, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche, 1999. "Competition and corruption in an agency relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 271-295, December.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Svensson, Jakob, 2003. "Political instability, corruption and policy formation: the case of environmental policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1383-1405, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei Sebastian Badea, 2012. "Corruption - An Inhibiting Factor For The Efficient Implementation Of Structural Funds In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(2), pages 110-120, June.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Ani MATEI & Ion Gh. ROSCA, 2009. "The Corruption - An Economic and Social Analysis," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 03.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:110-120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; transparency; quality; political stability/instability; integrity systems; corruption perception.;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .