The Corruption - An Economic and Social Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matei, Ani, 2006. "Corruption, Transparency and Quality.Comparative Approaches and Judiciary Support," MPRA Paper 19954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2009.
- George T. Abed & Hamid R Davoodi, 2000. "Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Corruption and Decentralized Public Governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Morris Altman, 2008. "How much economic freedom is necessary for economic growth? Theory and evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(2), pages 1-20.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:18:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2007. "Systemic Models of Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 11-24, January.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & de Mello, Luiz & Sharan, Raju, 2001. "Corruption and military spending," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 749-777, November.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "The economics of corruption," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-203, February.
- International Monetary Fund, 1997. "Corruption and the Rate of Temptation; Do Low Wages in the Civil Service Cause Corruption?," IMF Working Papers 97/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Graeff, P. & Mehlkop, G., 2003. "The impact of economic freedom on corruption: different patterns for rich and poor countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 605-620, September.
- Willmore, Larry, 2005. "Public sector performance, prestige and promotion," MPRA Paper 53470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1998. "Corruption and the composition of government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Joshua Hall & Robert Lawson, 2008. "Theory and evidence on economic freedom and economic growth: A comment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(18), pages 1-6.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Matei, Ani & Tusa, Erika & Nedelcu, Monica, 2009. "Characteristics of the Reforming Process in the Romanian Public Administration System," MPRA Paper 19017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Diana-Camelia Iancu, 2011. "Socio-Statistical Research on the Internalization of European Administrative Space Principles in the Romanian Public Administration," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-11, December.
- MIHAIU Diana Marieta & OPREANA Alin, 2013. "The Public Sector Efficiency From Perspective Of The Corruption Phenomenon," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 38-49.
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2009. "Impact of Decentralization on the Corruption Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 18958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2009.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Assessing the Anti-corruption Strategies: Theoretical and Empirical Models," MPRA Paper 30035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Zizi GOSCHIN, 2016. "Mapping Global and Economic Crime in Romania. Regional Trends and Patterns," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 43(2(52)), pages 80-96, december.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Stancu, Stelian & Nedelcu, Monica & Matei, Ani, 2009. "Econometric Models used for the Corruption Analysis," MPRA Paper 19623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prof. Ani Matei & Prof. Lucica Matei, 2011. "Assessing the Anti-corruption Strategies: Theoretical and Empirical Models," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 23-40, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Economic Social Analysis; Romania.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:ecbook:03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.