Econometric Models used for the Corruption Analysis
The article conveys a series of features of the public administration by using some econometric models. In order to estimate the parameters, we used a series of data registered from a illustrative sample of civil servants. With the aim of analysing the corruption, there are used various regression and simultaneous equation models. The corruption level is analysed depending on a series of factors such as the political system pressure, the administration transparency, the quality of the civil servants’ job-related relationships
|Date of creation:||15 Jan 2009|
|Publication status:||Published in Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research 1/2009.43(2009): pp. 101-122|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bai, Chong-en & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "The quality of bureaucracy and capital account policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2575, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah, 2006.
"Corruption and Decentralized Public Governance,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "Corruption and decentralized public governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3824, The World Bank.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Teodorescu, Daniel & Iacob, Andreea Iluzia E. S. & Stancu, Stelian, 2007. "The Application of the Econometric Models with Qualitative Variables in the Analysis of the Non Academic Behaviors at the Level of the Romanian Higher Education System," MPRA Paper 6889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erwin H Tiongson & Hamid R Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Corruption and the Provision of Health Care and Education Services," IMF Working Papers 00/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Ani MATEI & Ion Gh. ROSCA, 2009. "The Corruption - An Economic and Social Analysis," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 03. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.