Characteristics of the Reforming Process in the Romanian Public Administration System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Sanjeev & de Mello, Luiz & Sharan, Raju, 2001. "Corruption and military spending," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 749-777, November.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Corruption and Decentralized Public Governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lucica Matei & Ani Matei, 2008. "“Globalisation of Corruption” and Development of the Binom “Corruption – Public Integrity” in the Context of Romania Integration into the European Union," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(519)), pages 09-18, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucica Matei & Spyridon Flogaitis (ed.), 2011. "PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN THE BALKANS - from Weberian bureaucracy to New Public Management," ASsee Online Series, South-Eastern European Administrative Studies – ASsee Online Series, volume 1, number 1, January.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Ani MATEI & Ion Gh. ROSCA, 2009. "The Corruption - An Economic and Social Analysis," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 03.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative reform; corruption; performance; transparency; pressure of political system; decentralization;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-01-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .