Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010.
"The Importance of Graduates for the Scottish Economy: A "Micro-to-Macro" Approach,"
1026, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & Lisenkova, Katerina & Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G & Swales, J Kim, 2010. "The Importance of Graduates for the Scottish Economy: A Micro-to-Macro Approach," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-80, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
KeywordsTFP; SCGE models; DSGE models; impact analysis; R&D; human capital; social capital;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-09-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2010-09-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2010-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2010-09-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-11 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pec:wpaper:2010/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamás Sebestyén). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feptehu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .