Report NEP-HRM-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- King, Elizabeth M. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Orazem, Peter F., 2010. "Economic freedom, human rights, and the returns to human capital : an evaluation of the Schultz hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5405, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00512539_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Varga & Péter Járosi & Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers 2010/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Matteo PICCHIO & Jan C. VAN OURS, 2010. "Market imperfections and firm-sponsored training," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yaw Nyarko, 2010. "EU Policies and African Human Capital Development," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 30, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Minniti, Maria & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Female Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Wider Angle WA2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel & Belgi Turan, 2010. "Left Behind: Intergenerational Transmission of Human Captial in the Midst of HIV/AIDS," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive akbulut_hiv.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Francis Teal, 2010. "Higher Education and Economic Development in Africa: a Review of Channels and Interactions," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-25, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ikenaga, Toshie & Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2010. "Labor-Market Attachment and Training Participation," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 479, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2010. "Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2010-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Fabio Aricò & Laurence Lasselle, 2010. "Enhancing Interns’ Aspirations towards the Labour Market through Skill-Acquisition: The Second Chance Schools Experience," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1006, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Eduardo de Carvalho Andrade & Márcio Laurini, 2010. "New Evidence on the Role of Cognitive Skill in Economic Development," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2010-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Baez, Javier E. & de la Fuente, Alejandro & Santos, Indhira, 2010. "Do Natural Disasters Affect Human Capital? An Assessment Based on Existing Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ning, Guangjie, 2010. "Can Educational Expansion Improve Income Inequality in China? Evidences from the CHNS 1997 and 2006 Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2010. "Migration, skill composition and growth," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1015, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Stefanie Brilon, 2010. "Job Assignment with Multivariate Skills," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_25, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- John Buchanan & Linda Scott & Serena Yu & Hanna Schutz & Michelle Jakubauskas, 2010. "Skills Demand and Utilisation: An International Review of Approaches to Measurement and Policy Development," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/4, OECD Publishing.