The Importance of Graduates for the Scottish Economy: A "Micro-to-Macro" Approach
The Importance of Graduates for the Scottish Economy: A "Micro-to-Macro" Approach.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Sir William Duncan Building, 130 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0GE|
Phone: +44 (0)141 548 3842
Fax: +44 (0)141 548 4445
Web page: http://www.strath.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nigel O'leary & Peter Sloane, 2008.
"Rates of Return to Degrees across British Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 199-213.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters, in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2009. "Do increases in energy efficiency improve environmental quality and sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 692-709, January.
- Richard Blundell & Lorraine Dearden & Barbara Sianesi, 2005. "Evaluating the effect of education on earnings: models, methods and results from the National Child Development Survey," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 473-512.
- H. Battu & P. J. Sloane, 2004.
"Over-Education and Ethnic Minorities in Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 535-559, 07.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2007. "The College Wage Premium, Overeducation, and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK by and," Working Papers 200720, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher Blake & Stuart McDowall, 1967. "A Local Input-Output Table," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 14(3), pages 227-242, November.
- O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J., 2005. "The Changing Wage Return to an Undergraduate Education," IZA Discussion Papers 1549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Attila Varga & Péter Járosi & Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Geographic Macro and Regional Model for EU Policy Impact Analysis of Intangible Assets and Growth," Working Papers 2010/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:1026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.