Simple Estimators for Treatment Parameters in a Latent Variable Framework with an Application to Estimating the Returns to Schooling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Cawley & Karen Conneely & James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 1996. "Cognitive Ability, Wages, and Meritocracy," NBER Working Papers 5645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2000. "Local Instrumental Variables," NBER Technical Working Papers 0252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Chalkley & Colin Tilley, 2006.
"Treatment intensity and provider remuneration: dentists in the British National Health Service,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 933-946.
- Martin Chalkley & Colin Tilley, 2002. "Treatment Intensity and Provider Remuneration: Dentists in the British National Health Service," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 135, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2002. "The Performance of Private and Public Schools in the Chilean Voucher System," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 39(118), pages 423-454.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2003.
"Peer Effects and Relative Performance of Voucher Schools in Chile,"
Documentos de Trabajo
256, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Bernardita Vial & Claudio Sapelli, 2004. "Peer Effects And Relative Performance Of Voucher Schools In Chile," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 96, Econometric Society.
- Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G & Vaage, Kjell, 2003.
"Measuring Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education in Norway Using Educational Reforms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Vaage, Kjell, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education in Norway Using Educational Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Vaage, Kjell, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education in Norway Using Educational Reforms," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Coelli, Michael B. & Green, David A. & Warburton, William P., 2007.
"Breaking the cycle? The effect of education on welfare receipt among children of welfare recipients,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1369-1398, August.
- Michael B. Coelli & David A. Green & William P. Warburton, 2004. "Breaking the cycle? The effect of education on welfare receipt among children of welfare recipients," IFS Working Papers W04/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas Brodaty & Bruno Crépon & Denis Fougère, 2007.
"Les méthodes micro-économétriques d'évaluation et leurs applications aux politiques actives de l'emploi,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 93-118.
- Denis Fougère & Bruno Crépon & Thomas Brodaty, 2007. "Les méthodes micro-économétriques d'évaluation et leurs applications aux politiques actives de l'emploi," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 177(1), pages 93-118.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002. "Equity and Educational Performance," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 219-274, January.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2005. "Private vs Public Voucher Schools in Chile: New Evidence on Efficiency and Peer Effects," Documentos de Trabajo 289, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Abigail McKnight, 2011. "Estimates of the asset-effect: The search for a causal effect of assets on adult health and employment outcomes," CASE Papers case149, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Calderón-Madrid, Angel & Trejo, Belem, 2002. "The Impact of the Mexican Training Program for Unemployed Workers on Re-employment Dynamics and on Earnings," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A2-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- M. Li & J. L. Tobias, 2003. "A semiparametric investigation of the school quality-gs relationship," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 43-45.
- Michael Gerfin & Robert E. Leu & Reto Nyffeler, 2003. "Berufliche Weiterbildung in der Schweiz," Diskussionsschriften dp0318, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Flore Gubert & François Roubaud, 2005. "Analyser l’impact d’un projet de Micro-finance : l’exemple d’ADéFI à Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2005/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Rojas, Gabriel V. Montes, 2006. "Releasing constraints to growth or pushing on a string ? the impact of credit, training, business associations, and taxes on the performance of Mexican micro-firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3807, The World Bank.
- M. Genius & E. Strazzera, 2003. "The copula approach of sampling selection modelling: an application to the recreational value of forests," Working Paper CRENoS 200308, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Thomas Andren & Daniela Andren, 2006.
"Assessing the employment effects of vocational training using a one-factor model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2469-2486.
- Andrén, Thomas & Andrén, Daniela, 2004. "Assessing The Employment Effects Of Vocational Training Using A One-Factor Model," Working Papers in Economics 133, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mario Jorge C. de Mendonça & Fabio Stallivieri, 2007. "Ex-Convicts Face Multiple Labor Market Punishments: Estimates of Peer-Group and Stigma Effects Using Equations of Returns to Schooling," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(3), pages .503-520.
- McKnight, Abigail, 2011. "Estimates of the asset-effect: the search for a causal effect of assets on adult health and employment outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43896, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:2:p:344-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Rainer Winkelmann, 2005.
"Earnings Differentials between German and French speakers in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(II), pages 191-212, June.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Earning Differentials between German and French Speakers in Switzerland," SOI - Working Papers 0309, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2003.
- Víctor Elías & Fernanda Ruiz Núñez & Ricardo Cossa & David Bravo, 2004. "An Econometric Cost-Benefit Analysis of Argentina's Youth Training Program," Research Department Publications 3174, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hirukawa, Masayuki & Prokhorov, Artem, 2017. "Consistent Estimation of Linear Regression Models Using Matched Data," Working Papers 2123/18063, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Mark Dusheiko & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs, 2004. "The effect of practice budgets on patient waiting times: allowing for selection bias," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 941-958.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.