Education and Development: Measuring the Social Benefits
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2013.
"Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 143-164.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta G., 2011. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 5706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2016. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," Working Papers id:8425, eSocialSciences.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," DoQSS Working Papers 11-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Elizabeth N. Appiah, 2017. "The Effect of Education Expenditure on Per Capita GDP in Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(10), pages 136-144, October.
- Myriam Patricia Cifuentes & Soledad A. Fernandez, 2017. "Education's Complexity in the Context of Human Development," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 277-288, May.
- McMahon, Walter W., 2018. "The total return to higher education: Is there underinvestment for economic growth and development?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 90-111.
- Konara, Palitha & Wei, Yingqi, 2019. "The complementarity of human capital and language capital in foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 391-404.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Patrizio Lecca & Peter G. McGregor & J. Kim Swales, 2017. "The external benefits of higher education," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(7), pages 1077-1088, July.
- Gergely Harsányi & Szilvia Vincze, 2012. "Characteristics of Hungarian Higher Education in an International Perspective," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(2), pages 213-233.
- Boopen SEETANAH & viraiyan teeroovengadum, 2017. "Higher Education and Economic Growth: Evidence from Africa," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807254, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kamakshya Trivedi, 2006. "Educational human capital and levels of income: Evidence from states in India, 1965 - 92," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1350-1378.
- Somlanaré Romuald Kinda, 2011. "Education, Convergence and Carbon Dioxide Growth per Capita," Post-Print halshs-00684315, HAL.
- Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong & Oliver Paddison & Workie Mitiku, 2006. "Higher education and economic growth in Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 509-529.
- Jasmina Osmankovic & Hatidza Jahic & Ensar Sehic, 2011. "Education In Economic Theory," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 63-78.
- Walter W Mcmahon, 2007. "An Analysis Of Education Externalities With Applications To Development In The Deep South," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 459-482, July.
- Daren, Conrad, 2007. "Education and Economic Growth: Is There a Link?," MPRA Paper 18176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199250721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.