Joint knowledge generation in European R&D networks: Results from a discrete choice modelling perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & David Frachisse & Nadine Massard, 2007.
"Social distance versus spatial distance in R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 495-519, August.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Nadine Massard & David Frachisse, 2007. "Social distance versus spatial distance in R & D cooperation: Empirical evidence from European collaboration choices in micro and nanotechnologies," Post-Print ujm-00176420, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélien Fichet de Clairfontaine & Manfred Fischer & Rafael Lata & Manfred Paier, 2015.
"Barriers to cross-region research and development collaborations in Europe: evidence from the fifth European Framework Programme,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 577-590, March.
- AurÃ©lien Fichet de Clairfontaine & Manfred M. Fischer & Rafael Lata & Manfred Paier, 2015. "Barriers to cross-region research and development collaborations in Europe. Evidence from the fifth European Framework Programme," ERSA conference papers ersa15p8, European Regional Science Association.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 2014.
"Modalities of coordination inside innovative collaborative projects: between face-to-face interactions and interactions at a distance
[Modalités de coordination de projets collaboratifs pour l'inno," Working Papers halshs-01085016, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DCM-2012-10-13 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2012-10-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2012-10-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-10-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-10-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.