Report NEP-DCM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2012. "A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 807, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zvi Eckstein, 2012. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," 2012 Meeting Papers 18, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2012. "Labor supply as a discrete choice among latent jobs," Discussion Papers 709, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Pula, Gabor & Daniel Santabarbara, Daniel, 2012. "Is China climbing up the quality ladder?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Florian Reinold & Manfred Paier & Manfred M. Fischer, 2012. "Joint knowledge generation in European R&D networks: Results from a discrete choice modelling perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa12p253, European Regional Science Association.
- Ho Yeon KIM & Petra de Jong & Jan Rouwendal & Aleid Brouwer, 2012.
"Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy
[Housing preferences and attribute importance among Dutch older adults: a conjoint choice experiment]," ERSA conference papers ersa12p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Burgess, Diane & Finney, Graham & Matthews, Dave & Patton, Myles, 2012. "Landscape Valuation: Choice Experiments or Contingent Valuation," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134984, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bechtold, Kai-Brit & Abdulai, Awudu, 2012. "Using Choice Experiments to Measure Consumers’ Preferences for Functional Dairy Products in Germany: Are Willingness-To-Pay Estimates Affected by Starting Point Bias?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135073, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ul Haq, Zahoor & Meilke, Karl D. & Orden, David, 2012. "Do Preferential Trade Agreements Increase Members’ Agri-food Trade?," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135066, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Innes, Brian G. & Uzea, Adrian D. & Zhang, Jing, 2012. "Food Quality Verifications and Consumer Trust," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135069, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2012. "Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: an application to Valuing Bread Attributes," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134759, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yannis & Stithou, Mavra, 2012. "A Choice Experiments Application in Transport Infrastructure: A Case Study on Travel Time Savings, Accidents and Pollution Reduction," MPRA Paper 38274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Multivariate Choice and Identification of Social Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael P. Cameron & Peter A. Newman & Surachet Roungprakhon & Riccardo Scarpa, 2012. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Attributes of a Hypothetical HIV Vaccine," Working Papers in Economics 12/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.