Report NEP-PPM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Concetta Sorropago, 2012. "Incentive Design and Manager Performances: an ABM Approach," Working papers 008, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Nicolas JULLIEN & Karine Roudaut, 2012. "Can open source projects succeed when the producers are not users? Lessons from the data processing field," Post-Print hal-00737173, HAL.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikhilesh Sinha & Shahen Dastur, 2012. "Private Low-Cost Housing and the Peri-Urban Frontier: The economics of building outside Indian cities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p906, European Regional Science Association.
- Milan Viturka & VilÃ©m Paril & Petr Tonev, 2012. "Long-run impacts assessment of planned motorways and expressways in the Czech Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa12p126, European Regional Science Association.
- Boar Nicolae & Kosinszki Sorin, 2012. "Tourism Cooperation Projects In The Cross Border Romanian-Ukrainian Maramures. Vectors For Sustainable Development?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p636, European Regional Science Association.
- Moumouni, Ismail & Tovignan, Silvere D. & Baco, Mohamed N. & Nouatin, Guy, 2012. "Pitfalls Of Projects-Driven Institutional Development In Developing Countries: The Case Of Privatisation Of Agricultural Services In Benin," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133046, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Juan Carlos Rodriguez-Cohard & Javier Alfonso & Antonio VÃ¡zquez-Barquero, 2012. "Territorial Cooperation With Non-Eu Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p837, European Regional Science Association.
- Florian Reinold & Manfred Paier & Manfred M. Fischer, 2012. "Joint knowledge generation in European R&D networks: Results from a discrete choice modelling perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa12p253, European Regional Science Association.
- Romain MELOT, 2012. "Conflicts over compensation of expropriation. The case of farmland in France," ERSA conference papers ersa12p458, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:vic:vicddp:1202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ioannis Katsikis & Garyfallos Fragidis & Dimitrios Paschaloudis, 2012. "Cross Border Collaboration: A Network Analysis of the Bilateral Collaborative Projects in the Case of Greece and Bulgaria," ERSA conference papers ersa12p862, European Regional Science Association.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Eleonora Iachini, 2012. "Are Incentives For R&D Effective? Evidence From A Regression Discontinuity Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa12p848, European Regional Science Association.