Pitfalls Of Projects-Driven Institutional Development In Developing Countries: The Case Of Privatisation Of Agricultural Services In Benin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohnert, Dirk & Elwert, Georg & Bierschenk, Thomas, 1993.
"The long-term effects of development aid - Empirical studies in rural West Africa,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 83-111.
- Bierschenk, Thomas & Elwert, Georg & Kohnert, Dirk, 1991. "The long-term effects of development aid - Empirical studies in rural West Africa," MPRA Paper 4217, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1993.
- Andrew S. Natsios, 2006. "Five Debates on International Development: The US Perspective," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 24(2), pages 131-139, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural research and extension; Benin; Development project; Privatisation; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-10-13 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2012-10-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:133046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .