Related Lending and Bank Performance: Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siwapong Dheera-aumpon, 2017. "Collectivism and Connected Lending," PIER Discussion Papers 57, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Apr 2017.
- Emmanuelle Nys & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2013.
"Political Connections, Bank Deposits, and Formal Deposit Insurance: Evidence from an Emerging Economy,"
- Emmanuelle Nys & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2015. "Political Connections, Bank Deposits, and Formal Deposit Insurance: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Post-Print hal-01134833, HAL.
- Nys, Emmanuelle & Tarazi, Amine & Trinugroho, Irwan, 2015. "Political connections, bank deposits, and formal deposit insurance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 83-104.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Loans; Industrial management; Indonesia;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.