Application of DEA to Voting for the Baseball Hall of Fame
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBaseball hall of fame; data envelopment analysis; production theory;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-09-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CUL-2010-09-11 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2010-09-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SPO-2010-09-11 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2010-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .