Report NEP-CDM-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gisle James Natvik & Jørgen Juel Andersen & Jon H. Fiva, 2010. "Voting when the stakes are high," Working Paper 2010/15, Norges Bank.
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Electoral Competition with Uncertainty Averse Parties," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Izmirlioglu, Yusuf, 2010. "Voting and Information Aggregation in Parliamentary and Semi-Presidential Democracies," MPRA Paper 24686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1301184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," MPRA Paper 24795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:925775 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2010. "Political Campaign Spending Limits," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n213-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2010. "Multi-Profile Intergenerational Social Choice," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 484, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Thomas Miceli & Brian Volz, 2010. "Application of DEA to Voting for the Baseball Hall of Fame," Working papers 2010-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/61798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore