Delivering service indicators in education and health in Africa : a proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jessica Cohen & Pascaline Dupas, 2008. "Free Distribution or Cost-Sharing? Evidence from a Malaria Prevention Experiment," NBER Working Papers 14406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay, 2008.
"Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2007. "Governance indicators : where are we, where should we be going ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4370, The World Bank.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2008. "Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?," MPRA Paper 8212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nazmul Chaudhury & Jeffrey Hammer & Michael Kremer & Karthik Muralidharan & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Missing in Action: Teacher and Health Worker Absence in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 91-116, Winter.
- Leonard, Kenneth L. & Masatu, Melkiory C., 2008.
"Moving from the lab to the field: Exploring scrutiny and duration effects in lab experiments,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 284-287, August.
- Kenneth Leonard & Melkiory Masatu, 2007. "Moving from the lab to the field: Exploring scrutiny and duration effects in lab experiments," Natural Field Experiments 00293, The Field Experiments Website.
- Esther Duflo, 2001.
"Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 795-813, September.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1999. "School Inputs and Educational Outcomes in South Africa," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1047-1084.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2007.
"Leakage of public resources in the health sector : an empirical investigation of Chad,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4351, The World Bank.
- Bernard Gauthier & Waly Wane, 2008. "Leakage of Public Resources in the Health Sector: An Empirical Investigation of Chad," Discussion Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Global Monitoring Report 2008 : MDGs and the Environment, Agenda for Inclusive and Sustainable Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6518.
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2013.
"Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Wellbeing: An Overview,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 7-34, January.
- Koen DECANCQ & María Ana LUGO, 2010. "Weights in multidimensional indices of well-being: an overview," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen & LUGO, Maria Ana, 2013. "Weights in multidimensional indices of wellbeing: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2493, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2004. "Which doctor? Combining vignettes and item response to measure doctor quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3301, The World Bank.
- Olken, Benjamin A., 2009.
"Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 950-964, August.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2006. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," NBER Working Papers 12428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olken, Benjamin, 2007. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," CEPR Discussion Papers 6272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Olken, 2006. "Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality," Natural Field Experiments 00318, The Field Experiments Website.
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1999. "The impact of public spending on health: does money matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1309-1323, November.
- Mæstad, Ottar & Torsvik, Gaute & Aakvik, Arild, 2009.
"Overworked? The relationship between workload and health worker performance in rural Tanzania,"
Working Papers in Economics
02/09, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Ottar Mæstad & Gaute Torsvik & Arild Aakvik, 2009. "Overworked? The relationship between workload and health worker performance in rural Tanzania," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:4:p:185-204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Governance Indicators; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Population Policies; Education For All;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-11 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-11 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .