Advanced biofuel technologies : status and barriers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tye, Ying Ying & Lee, Keat Teong & Wan Abdullah, Wan Nadiah & Leh, Cheu Peng, 2016. "The world availability of non-wood lignocellulosic biomass for the production of cellulosic ethanol and potential pretreatments for the enhancement of enzymatic saccharification," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 155-172.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Renewable Energy; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Sanitation and Sewerage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .