An agenda for research on urbanization in developing countries : a summary of findings from a scoping exercise
This paper assesses the state of research and examines priorities for future work in the area of urbanization and growth. This is done by reviewing and summarizing the findings of five scoping papers covering the following topics: urban poverty, the political economy of urban poverty, urban real estate and housing, urban infrastructure finance, and external assistance for urban development.
|Date of creation:||01 Nov 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Alm, 2011.
"Municipal Finance of Urban Infrastructure: Knowns and Unknowns,"
1103, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm, 2010. "Municipal Finance of Urban Infrastructure: Knowns and Unknowns," Working Papers id:2585, eSocialSciences.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Sebastian Galiani & Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian Martinez & Rocio Titiunik, 2009.
"Housing, Health, and Happiness,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 75-105, February.
- Matias Cattaneo & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Sebastian Martinez & Rocio Titiunik, 2008. "Housing, Health and Happiness," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0074, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Galiano, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul J. & Martinez, Sebastian & Titiunik, Rocio, 2007. "Housing, health, and happiness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4214, The World Bank.
- Robert M. Buckley & Jerry Kalarickal, 2006. "Thirty Years of World Bank Shelter Lending : What Have We Learned?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7061.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Mathema, Ashna S., 2007. "Is Accra a superstar city ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4453, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.