A diagnostic framework for assessing public investment management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Peta, 2017. "Public works procurement in the new code: a legal and economic assessment of the main measures," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 400, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- World Bank, 2011. "United Republic of Tanzania - Public Expenditure Review 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2789, The World Bank.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017.
"Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7990, The World Bank.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Santamaría, Marta & Azqueta, Diego, 2015. "Promoting biofuels use in Spain: A cost-benefit analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1415-1424.
- World Bank, 2010. "Uganda - Strengthening the Effectiveness of the Public Investment Program : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12331, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16529, The World Bank.
- Mostafa Amir, Sabbih, 2017. "An Assessment of the Efficacy of Delivering the Annual Development Program in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 84668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mike Muller & Horacio Zandamela, 2016. "Can integrated infrastructure investment plans contribute to more effective public spending? The case of Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 162, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2012. "Lesotho Public Investment Management Efficiency Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26837, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2017," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25823, April.
- repec:wbk:wboper:22580 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Raiser & Roland Clarke & Paul Procee & Cecilia Briceno-Garmendia & Edith Kikoni & Joseph Kizito & Lorena Vinuela, 2017. "Back to Planning," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28286, The World Bank.
- Cem Dener & Joanna Alexandra Watkins & William Leslie Dorotinsky, 2011. "Financial Management Information Systems : 25 Years of World Bank Experience on What Works and What Doesn't," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2297, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment and Investment Climate; Debt Markets; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Housing&Human Habitats; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-08-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2010-08-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.