Report NEP-PBE-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Pitlik & Gerhard Schwarz & Barbara Bechter & Bernd Brandl, 2010. "Near Is My Shirt but Nearer Is My Skin. Ideology or Self-Interest as Determinants of Public Opinion on Fiscal Policy Issues," WIFO Working Papers 373, WIFO.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Y. Ozbay, 2010. "Social Image in Public Goods Provision with Real Effort," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1026, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Peter Egger & Hannes Winner, 2010. "A Theory of Taxation and Incorporation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-25, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Rajaram, Anand & Le, Tuan Minh & Biletska, Nataliya & Brumby, Jim, 2010. "A diagnostic framework for assessing public investment management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5397, The World Bank.
- Bouthevillain, C. & Dufrénot, G., 2010. "Are the effects of fiscal changes different in times of crisis and non-crisis? The French Case," Working papers 286, Banque de France.
- Grady, Patrick, 2010. "Some Observations on Net Fiscal Transfers to Recent Immigrants Resulting From Income Taxes and Government Transfer Programs," MPRA Paper 24402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne & Rodríguez-Miguez, Jose, 2010. "Juridical and financial considerations on the public re capitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises (Part I)," MPRA Paper 24344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2010.
- Dufrénot, G. & Frouté, P. & Schalck, C., 2010. "The French Regions’ Borrowing Behaviours. How heterogeneous are they?," Working papers 289, Banque de France.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore