Are the effects of fiscal changes different in times of crisis and non-crisis? The French Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carine Bouthevillain & Gilles Dufrénot, 2011. "Are the effects of fiscal changes different in times of crisis and non crisis? The French case," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 121(3), pages 371-407.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cléaud, G. & Lemoine, M. & Pionnier, P.-A., 2013. "Which size and evolution of the government expenditure multiplier in France (1980-2010)?," Working papers 469, Banque de France.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013.
"Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis Snower, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kasselaki, Maria Th. & Tagkalakis, Athanasios O., 2016. "Fiscal policy and private investment in Greece," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 53-106.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1265-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:8:p:1910-1921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnello, Luca & Dufrénot, Gilles & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Using time-varying transition probabilities in Markov switching processes to adjust US fiscal policy for asset prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 25-36.
- Luca Agnello & Gilles Dufrénot & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "Using time-varying transition probabilities in Markov switching processes to adjust US fiscal policy for asset prices," Post-Print hal-01498264, HAL.
- Sylvérie Herbert, 2014. "Econometric analysis of regime switches and of fiscal multipliers," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:307-324 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov-Switching Models; Fiscal Policy; Crisis.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-21 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .