Are the effects of fiscal changes different in times of crisis and non crisis? The French case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bouthevillain, C. & Dufrénot, G., 2010. "Are the effects of fiscal changes different in times of crisis and non-crisis? The French Case," Working papers 286, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Satya R. Chakravarty & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2009.
"Multidimensional poverty and material deprivation,"
129, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- BOSSERT, Walter & CHAKRAVARTY, Satya R. & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2009. "Multidimensional Poverty and Material Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 2009-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & CHAKRAVARTY, Satya R. & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2009. "Multidimensional Poverty and Material Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 12-2009, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cléaud, G. & Lemoine, M. & Pionnier, P.-A., 2013. "Which size and evolution of the government expenditure multiplier in France (1980-2010)?," Working papers 469, Banque de France.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013.
"Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis Snower, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kasselaki, Maria Th. & Tagkalakis, Athanasios O., 2016. "Fiscal policy and private investment in Greece," International Economics, Elsevier, pages 53-106.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:8:p:1910-1921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnello, Luca & Dufrénot, Gilles & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Using time-varying transition probabilities in Markov switching processes to adjust US fiscal policy for asset prices,"
Elsevier, pages 25-36.
- Luca Agnello & Gilles Dufrénot & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "Using time-varying transition probabilities in Markov switching processes to adjust US fiscal policy for asset prices," Post-Print hal-01498264, HAL.
- Sylvérie Herbert, 2014. "Econometric analysis of regime switches and of fiscal multipliers," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Markov-switching; Crisis;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_213_0371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.