Report NEP-REG-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2010. "Competitive, but too small - productivity and entry-exit determinants in European business services," MPRA Paper 24389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Ambec & Mark A. Cohen & Stewart Elgie & Paul Lanoie, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-29, CIRANO.
- Itai Agur, 2010. "Capital Requirements and Credit Rationing," DNB Working Papers 257, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Louis Kaplow, 2010. "Taxes, Permits, and Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 16268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Wetzel, Heike, 2010. "Efficiency effects of quality of service and environmental factors: experience from Norwegian electricity distribution," EWI Working Papers 2010-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201068s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsai, Ying Yi & Liu, Li-Gang, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 241, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aysegul Timur & Gabriel Picone & Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2010. "Has the European Union Achieved a Single Pharmaceutical Market?," NBER Working Papers 16261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201069s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katja Seim & Joel Waldfogel, 2010. "Public Monopoly and Economic Efficiency: Evidence from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board's Entry Decisions," NBER Working Papers 16258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2010. "Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets," Working Papers 2010:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
- Rajaram, Anand & Le, Tuan Minh & Biletska, Nataliya & Brumby, Jim, 2010. "A diagnostic framework for assessing public investment management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5397, The World Bank.
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Impacts of Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations on the U.S. Sugar Industry," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 93027, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 2010. "Climate Change and Carbon Tax Expectations," Memorandum 04/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.