Decomposing the effects of CCTs on entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "Social Transfers and Growth: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Find Out?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 11-20.
- Marcel Peruffo & Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira, 2017.
"The Long-Term Effects Of Conditional Cash Transfers On Child Labor And School Enrollment,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 2008-2030, October.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Peruffo, Marcel Cortes, 2015. "The long-term effects of conditional cash transfers on child labor and school enrollment," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 769, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Imane Helmy & Christian Richter & Khalid Siddig & Hebatallah Ghoneim, 2018. "A Comparison of the Economics Impacts of Conditional and Unconditional Cash Transfers in Egypt," Working Papers 50, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Victoria Menil, 2015. "Missed Opportunities in Global Health: Identifying New Strategies to Improve Mental Health in LMICs," Working Papers id:7987, eSocialSciences.
- Rafael P. Ribas, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Informal Financing, and Entrepreneurship: Direct and Indirect Effects of a Cash Transfer Programme," Working Papers 131, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Rural Poverty Reduction; Economic Theory&Research; Services&Transfers to Poor; Emerging Markets;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2010-11-06 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.