Decomposing the effects of CCTs on entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "Social Transfers and Growth: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Find Out?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 11-20.
- Marcel Peruffo & Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira, 2017.
"The Long-Term Effects Of Conditional Cash Transfers On Child Labor And School Enrollment,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 2008-2030, October.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Peruffo, Marcel Cortes, 2015. "The long-term effects of conditional cash transfers on child labor and school enrollment," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 769, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Victoria Menil, 2015. "Missed Opportunities in Global Health: Identifying New Strategies to Improve Mental Health in LMICs," Working Papers id:7987, eSocialSciences.
- Rafael P. Ribas, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Informal Financing, and Entrepreneurship: Direct and Indirect Effects of a Cash Transfer Programme," Working Papers 131, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Rural Poverty Reduction; Economic Theory&Research; Services&Transfers to Poor; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .