Report NEP-ENT-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emerson, Patrick M. & McGough, Bruce, 2010. "Are Microloans Bad for Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 5249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke & Chantal Hartog & Abdelfatah Ichou, 2011. "What determines the volume of informal venture finance investment and does it vary by gender?," Scales Research Reports H201021, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lichand, Guilherme, 2010. "Decomposing the effects of CCTs on entrepreneurship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5457, The World Bank.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Dino Palazzo, 2010. "Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper series 27_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: a Semi-parametric Survival Analysis," GEE Papers 0023, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics In Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEE Papers 0022, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Anil. K Gupta, 2010. "Pedagogical Innovations for Triggering Social and Economic Entrepreneurship among Youth," Working Papers id:3081, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Fontana & Franco Malerba, 2010. "Demand as a source of entry and the survival of new semiconductor firms," KITeS Working Papers 031, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2010.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2010. "R&D, Innovation and Liquidity Constraints," KITeS Working Papers 030, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:microe:2312 is not listed on IDEAS anymore